Melrose Medical Centre Ltd
- This practice handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record
- We do share some of your data with local out of hours / urgent or emergency care service
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes prevention.
- Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research
- Data Opt out – You can choose whether your confidential patient information is used for research and planning. For more information visit nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-mattersTo find out more visit: nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.orgLeave a reply